Some Reasons For Franchising Your Business.
For the small business owner, franchising is a way of quickly growing their company by “acquiring” growth capital and dedicated local management from the franchise buyer.
Why Should You Franchise?
- To grow.
- To grow quickly ahead of potential competitors.
- To grow your system-wide sales quickly by adding branch locations.
- To get franchise buyers who invest their own money.
- To minimize employee headaches by getting an onsite owner to handle the finding, training, and supervising of employees. “An owner doesn’t call in sick.”
- To get quality local management who will increase sales, lower expenses, increase customer satisfaction, and maintain quality standards. Just as a property owner will take care of a property better than a tenant, a franchise owner will manage a location better than a company employee.
- To reduce your financial risk of opening and operating branch locations since the franchise buyer takes on this risk.
- To lessen corporate overhead since an onsite owner doesn’t need as much supervisory oversight as company owned locations.
- To increase your buying and marketing power.
- To let people in other parts of the country enjoy your concept.
- To get local franchisees who will be totally dedicated only to your product line if you distribute a product.
- To take the business to the next level.
- To free up your time so that you can grow the business since the franchise owner takes care of the branch location’s day-to-day operating headaches relieving you of that responsibility.
- To retain your current key employees by giving them a path to grow with the company.
- To help other people get into a business for themselves in your field and become successful.
- To cash in on your hard work and experience by “selling” it to others.
- To establish a network of locations and be able to service national accounts.
- To maximize your equity / value / sale price with the least effort.
- To provide a profitable exit strategy to sell out after you’ve established a number of franchises.
- To make money.
We Help Clients Grow.
And, We Take Care Of Them.
If you wish to start franchising your business, call us. We’re here to help.
"*" indicates required fields